It is that time of year when we ask all of our returning parents and guardians to complete the Annual Student Record Update Form.
- This form takes about 15 minutes to complete and works best on a computer.
- Families can also choose Multi-language Editor for non-English speaking households.
- We highly recommend using a tablet or desktop computer
- The process allows guardians to update and submit the form for the entire household at once.
Why is it essential to complete the form?
- Updates student information such as contact numbers, emergency information, and demographics
- Grants permission for students to be issued an iPad or Chromebook
- Families can choose Multi-language Editor for non-English speaking households
Schools will be available on these dates and times if you need help with the update form or registering your student.
|Banks County Primary School||Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00|
|Banks County Elementary School||Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00|
|Banks County Middle School||Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00|
|Banks County High School||Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00|